–EVERY CENT IS CHANGE–
- Violence is a public health epidemic.
- 50% of the world’s children are victims of violence annually.
- 20% of developed world adults are victims of violence annually.
- One violent crime occurs every 27 seconds in the U.S.
- We are all impacted by violent behavior. Behavior is a function of our brains. To prevent violence, we need to research the brain.
Your belief and support of our mission is the catalyst necessary to fund the scientific research of the brain to prevent violence and build compassion.