1. DONATE! We are a grass-roots effort and the research we are funding, The Spark and Sodina projects we sponsor, the interns we train, and the education programs we provide and continue to develop are only possible with your financial help.
2. Shop at AMAZON SMILE. This allows you to shop through your regular Amazon account, but they will donate 0.5% of every purchase to the Avielle Foundation (your designated charity).
3. Throw a Fundraiser. Be creative! We’ve heard everything from Ragnar and Tough Mudder teams, to lemonade stands, collecting golf balls, and cupcake sales, to art shows, auctions, dances, BBQs, parties, happy hours, ice cream socials, and poker tournaments. Check out our Crowdrise page.
4. Schedule a TAF talk. We will come to you! We have a true passion for teaching and engaging the everyday citizen. Our lecture series can be tailored for your audience and we have presented to everyone from girl scout troops and high school assemblies, to rotary clubs, law enforcement training courses, continuing education, college courses, graduate school programs, medical school students, Congressional education briefings, and National councils. Contact Wolfman Productions if you are interested in scheduling a talk.
5. Take a course – The Avielle Foundation, in partnership with the Resiliency Center of Newtown, proudly offers Brain Health First Aid courses. Click this brain link to go to the latest, two-day course RSVP sign up. This will be in Newtown, CT on Dec 10 and Dec 17, 2015. If you would like a course brought to your community or school – write to us at [email protected]
6. TALK about brain health! Like, Follow, Tweet, and Share— We cannot overemphasize the value of social media in creating a movement to change the way that we view brain health, and giving exposure to the Avielle Foundation. Please take time to like us on Facebook, Tweet us on Twitter using #Aviefoundation and #Brainhealth, Link us on LinkedIn, and watch us on Instagram