Posts by Marni Amsellem:
- Recommended reading: Wired to Create
- Recommended reading: When breath becomes air
- Survey results on exercise and psychological well-being
- Book Review: Psychology: Essential Thinkers, Classic Theories, and How They Inform Your World
- Are some of us wired to be more resilient?
- Things we can do to help our brains help us feel good: Meditation
- More big evidence that mindfulness keeps the doctor away
- Gratitude on the brain
- Exercise on the Brain
- Other neuroscience blogs you should check out!
- We are wired for compassion; how can we be MORE compassionate?
- Meditation’s benefits for your brain
- Neuroscience informing educational approaches in school
- The neuroscience of the adolescent brain
- How to read scientific papers
- Empathy and compassion training changes both behavior and brain
- Kelly McGonigal TED Talk- How to make stress your friend